The Leprechaun Photobomb Sweepstakes
- Enter to win ,000 worth of GOLD
- Sponsored by Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc.
- The Photobomb sweepstakes will run from February 3, 2015 (2/3/15) to April 6, 2015 (4/6/15)
This St Paddy’s Day promotion is open to residents who are 18 years of age or older living in the states of Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington ONLY. Anyone living in a state other than the ones previosuly mention should not waste their time with this sweesptakes. The Dr. Pepper Leprechaun Photobomb Sweepstakes does not actually require anyone to take a picture with a can of Dr. Pepper to enter but this is an option item the company is using as a marketing strategy.
,000 worth of Gold??
- Yes the winner will really receive gold BUT the exact value of the gold will be determined on the day the prize is awarded and the fair market value of gold at that time
- The winner will be required to pay both Federal and States taxes on the winners
- An annoying Declaration of Compliance & Liability and Publicity Release will have to be signed and returned by the Grand Prize winner within 7 days of prize notification
- The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone
- The DR. Pepper Leprechaun Photobomb Sweepstakes winner list will be available shortly (a few days) after the winner has been announced
Leprechaun Photo-Bomb Filter Picture for Fun? (not required to enter the sweepstakes)
- Take a selfie with a can (or bottle) of Dr. Pepper and pick the photobomb filter
- Upload the photo
- The PHOTO BOMB photo must not exceed 5 MB in size and has to be in .jpg format or it will not upload
- The Photo must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, shine a negative lite on the sponsor, contain any other products (i.e. Coca-Cola bottles), be graphic in nature or contain images or artwork not created by entrant
- Uploading a Photo constitutes entrant’s consent to give the Sponsor (aka Dr. Pepper) a royalty-free advertising which means Dr. Pepper can make as much money of the photo as possible with out giving the contestant a dime of the profits
Please see the Leprechaun Photobomb Sweepstakes rules and regulations for more details regarding this promotion.
External Links Cited