- Manage a One Vanilla card account online
- Requires the 16 digit card number and expiration date
- OneVanilla Prepaid MasterCard Cards are issued by The Bancorp Bank and MetaBank
The One Vanilla service is free to use and allows a card holder to check their current balance. The One Vanilla card can be purchased at popular retailers to include CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Valero. The card does not require a bothersome credit check and can be used anywhere Visa debit cards or Debit MasterCard are accepted in the U.S. and the District of Columbia. Any questions in regards to the One Vanilla card can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-877-770-6408 or those who want to reach out via US Mail can write to: OneVanilla Customer Care PO Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808. Please note the OneVanilla Prepaid Card is a variable load card, which means the card holder can load it with any amount ranging between up to 0. Most One Vanilla card can be used immediately after the purchase BUT some retailers may place a 24 hour hold on the card (please check with the retailer in question). The card will be activated at the time of purchase and the card holder should sign the back of the card as soon as they get out to their car. The card does not come with any initial fees and the card can be reloaded at myvanillacard.com. Please note the One Vanilla card CANNOT be used to obtain cash back at ATMs and the customer cannot obtain cash back when making a purchase.
One Vanilla Prepaid Visa Card Notes
- Before shopping online be sure to assign the card a zip code
- When paying at the pump a temporary hold may be placed on the One Vanilla card
- Always keep track of the card balance to avoid embarrassing card declines