Credit Compass Bank
- Access a Compass Bank credit account online
- Requires a username and password
- Available in English or Spanish
The Credit Compass Bank service is free to use and new customers will have to go through a short registration process. First time users will have to provide their name and Compass account number in order to start the registration process. Once registered the customer can set up account alerts, view credit card statements, and make a payment online. Any questions associated with the credit card associated with Compass Bank can be directed to 1-800-239-5175 or email email@example.com. Compass Bank customers who have questions in regards to a mortgage can dial 1-800-239-1996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (allow up to 48 hours for a response via email). When reaching out to Compass Bank via email please include the customers account number and a return phone number in which the customer can be reached. In order to be approved for a Compass credit card the customer must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older. The Compass Clear Point credit cards can be used anywhere in the United States where the Visa Logo is present PLUS new customers will receive a 0 account credit when they make ,500 in Qualifying Purchases in the first 90 days of opening the Clear Point credit card. Card holders will also receive introductory rates as low as 0% APR for six months ( 11.99% to 29.99% variable APR after that).
Previously Enrolled customers who would like to view Compass Credit Online in Spanish?
- Sign on and select the Account Services tab and then click on the Change Preferred Language link
- On the Change Language page, select Espanol
- Click Submit
- A must for all Compass Bank fan boys
- Accessing the service will not hurt or help a credit score
- The Clear Point card comes with no annual fee