Citi Prepaid Taco Bell
- Access and manage a Taco Bell Purple card account online
- New users will have to register the card online
- Returning Purple Card users can simply login with a username and password
CitiPrepaid.com/TacoBell is operated by Wirecard North America LLC and The Wirecard will never contact the user via email, phone, or text messages. Please note The trademarks “Citi”, “Citibank”, “Citigroup”, the Blue Wave, and the Arc design and all similar trademarks and derivations thereof or other trademarks owned or used by Citigroup are used temporarily under license by Wirecard AG from Citigroup Inc. and related group entities.
CitiPrepaid.com/TacoBell Registration Instructions
- Be lucky enough to secure a Taco Bell Purple Card
- Hurry home and access the Internet
- Navigate to the registration URL
- Provide the Taco Bell Purple card number and security code
- Click on Next to confirm registration
Please note the Taco Bell Purple Card number can be found on the front of the card and is 16 digits in length while the security code is the number on the back of the card at the end on the signature panel. CitiPrepaid.com/TacoBell is available in both English, Spanish, or French.
Who or what is Taco Bell?
- California-based fast food restaurant specializing in tacos
- Founded in 1962 by taco expert Glen Bell
- Has more than 7000 locations
The Taco Bell corporate office is based at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc.,. Some of the better menu items when visiting Taco Bell include the standard Crunchy Taco, Grilled Steak Soft Taco, Double Decker Taco, and the 7 layer burritos. Taco Bell has recently released a breakfast menu that includes coffee, breakfast crunch wrap, grilled breakfast burritos, mini skillet bowl, orange juice, ice coffee, hash browns, cinnabon delights, and the grand scrambler (most customers will want to pick McDonald’s over Taco Bell for breakfast however).