for community and Development
Consultants on issues related to the following aspects of sustainable development:
who we are. and what we do. brief and clear.
- Good governance / Democracy
- Gender Equality
- African studies
- Endogenous knowledge and development
- Environnemental protection
- Intercultural philosophy
- Organization of seminars / workshops
- Production of audiovisual documentaries, on news events, films / poetry with pictures. Eco tourism, sustainable development etc.
- Civil society net working
- Small business systems in the Third World.
- sustainable livelihoods studies
- project planning, design and management and programme
please see some of our pdf. documents below:
We engage in development management. We work with the vulnerable and design holistic interventions for sustainable development. We fight poverty and engage in conservation.
We are thus open to:
We are open to interventions in the broad thematic area of social sciences, project and programme management, media, research and development, sustainable development, cultural studies etc
Check our works below and support our initiatives to make man happier everywhere.
- Arrey Mbongaya Ivo (Director)
- African Centre for Community and Development
PLEASE VISIT THE LINKS BELOW TO OUR WORKS
- Fighting Poverty and Engaging Conservation through Sounds 2009
- Download free workshop documents
- Outreaching to Orphans 2009
- Download your free copy here
Donate to support our humanitarian activities
Support this Organisation
- Capacity building-contacts
|Donations to our Afriland First Bank Account
||Afriland First Bank, Limbe, Cameroon
||10005 00015 01292141501 61
Thank you for human development and contributing in improving development management.
new photos 2009
New Radio Recordings
Visit Other important organisations in Development Management
Thank you for human development, alleviating poverty and empowering vulnerable communities.